SMX - Mail Search & Mail Stats
Nature of Update
Confirmed this is still active process
Date of Revision
Search for emails in SMX and checking SMX email statistics
- How do I check the statistics for emails which are spam, gray mail and etc in SMX
- What to search of email that was marked as spam by this user and this time
This tab is a powerful tool that allows users to search for messages based on a broad range of email characteristics such as sender, recipient, subject, type of email (clean, spam, threat etc), status (delivered, queued etc).
Some info on Mail Search
- Users can also customize the date range (including the Time Zone) to perform their search over. The data returned can also be saved as a custom subscription, allowing a regular report to be sent to subscriber addresses.
- The reports can also be downloaded in a CSV format so the data could be imported into a spreadsheet or other application
Clicking the <Search> button without entering any restrictions will return details about the most recent delivery events.
- Double clicking on an email event from the search results opens a window with additional details relating to that email. These details may be useful in diagnosing delivery issues.
The “Response” data indicates how the “Destination Host” (Mail Relay Host for inbound and recipients Mail Server for outbound) responded to the attempted inbound and/or outbound delivery of this email.
- Clicking on the <Subscribe> button for search results opens a “New Subscription – Mail Events” window allowing a custom subscription using the current search criteria to be sent to subscriber addresses. The search criteria and delivery interval can be modified from this window.
This tab provides access to the SMX Portal graphing engine. The graphs provide detailed graphical representations of the customer's email flow.
- Graphs can be customized by clicking the <Advanced> button and specifying what information is to be displayed.
- Data can be graphed for all customers domains or just one specific domain for email counts or for bandwidth usage.
- Users can select specific event types (Spam, Threat, Clean etc.) and define a graphing period (Last Day, Last Week, etc.).
- By using the mouse pointer to highlight a specific time period, users can zoom in and graph a specific time-frame.
SMX- Administrator Guide
Revisions Revised by Sean Sheridan Nature of Update Confirmed this is still active process Date of Revision 16/12/2021 Note: The complete Administrator guide is located as an attachment at the bottom of this page Overview The SMX Portal is a ...
SMX - How Archiving works
Revisions Revised by Mike Migalbio Nature of Update Confirmed this is still active process Date of Revision 13/10/2022 HOW TO: How SMX Archiving works CUSTOMER DESCRIPTION In the customers words ENVIRONMENT SMX PROCESS Archiving Access All ...
SMX - How to create Smart rules
Revisions Revised by Mike Migalbio Nature of Update Confirmed this is still active process Date of Revision 13/10/2022 HOW TO: How to create SMX smart rules CUSTOMER DESCRIPTION How can I set up SMX smart rules ENVIRONMENT SMX PROCESS ...
SMX- How to set up Inbound Smart Rules
Revisions Revised by Mike Migalbio Nature of Update Confirmed this is still active process Date of Revision 25/10/2022 HOW TO: SMX- How to set up Inbound Smart Rules CUSTOMER DESCRIPTION How do I set up inbound SMX rules ENVIRONMENT SMX PROCESS ...
SMX - How to review and release quarantine emails
Revisions Revised by Mike Migalbio Nature of Update Confirmed this is still active process Date of Revision 25/12/2022 HOW TO: SMX - How to review and release quarantine emails CUSTOMER DESCRIPTION How can I review and release Quarantine Emails in ...