Forward email to another email account
Set email forwarding for your account
- Sign in to Outlook Web App.
- At the top of the page, choose Outlook (or Mail). Or, choose the app launcher> Mail.
- At the top of the page, select Settings > Options, and then select one of the following:
Account > Connected accounts
Mail > Accounts > Forwarding
Do one of the following, depending on the options you see:
- Under Forwarding, enter the email address you want to forward your Outlook Web App email to, set or clear the Keep a copy of forwarded messages check box, and then select Start forwarding.
Select Start forwarding, enter the email address you want, set or clear the Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App check box, and then select Save.
Stop email forwarding
- In Outlook Web App, select Settings > Options > Account > Forwarding (or Mail > Accounts > Forwarding).
- Select Stop forwarding.
Change email forwarding
- Sign in to your Office 365
- At the top page, choose Outlook (Mail)
- At the top of the page, Select Settings > Options and select the following :
Mail > Accounts > Forwarding
- Do one or both of the following:
* To change the email address your email should be forwarded to, in the Forward my email to box, edit the email address
* To change settings for keeping a copy message in your mailbox, select or clear the Keep a copy forwarded messages check box
Create a User Account
As the Office 365 Admin , you are able to create user account or edit user account , assign licenses to user and set a user with administrative rights. You are also able to delete account if it is no longer in used. Admin Center only applicable for ...
How to migrate mailboxes from one Office 365 tenant to another
You may have the requirement to move Exchange Online mailboxes from one tenant to another. This could be due to a Merger/Acquisition, Demerger/Divestiture or Spin-Off, or for a tenant-to-tenant migration, which is usually required if the original ...
Office 365 - Find missing email from the past week
Revised by Israel Cenir Nature of Update Added more content, still updated Date of Revision 28/10/2022 The mail flow troubleshooter is a simplified version of message trace that also checks for problems with your organization's domain settings. The ...
How to Change Account to Married Name
Revised by Israel Cenir Nature of Update Confirmed this is still active process Date of Revision 28/10/2022 To change the user name and email address of the user, please refer to the following steps: 1. Sign in to Office 365 Admin Center ...
How to change the email contact in PRISM for Order Notifications
Revisions Revised by Marian Chriselle An Nature of Update Confirmed this is still an active process Date of Revision 26/10/2022 How to change the Order Notification email in PRISM Where do I go in PRISM to change the email address that receives ...