Allow Conflicts in Office 365 Resource Calendar
Important: By default, when a resource is created, ANYONE can schedule/invite the resource. The event will show up within the resource calendar, but will require approval. You must be the primary owner of the resource to manage these settings. The primary owner can only be assigned by a domain administrator. Contact your domain administrator to find out who the primary owner of a resource.
- Log into Office 365 account via Outlook on the web.
- Click your name in the top right corner and select Open another mailbox from the dropdown list.
- Enter the resource name and either select it from the automatic look up list or click Search Contacts & Directory link to find the room in the open another mailbox field. Note: If the resource is not found, enter in the fully qualified email address of the resource and search again.
- Click Open. The resource account will open in a new browser tab.
Once logged in, depending on the access provided, you may:
- Accept meeting invitations if necessary
- Send email messages
- Create, modify meeting requests sent from the resource
Accessing the resource scheduling settings
- Sign into OWA outlook.office365.com as yourself who has full permission to access the Calendar
- Click on the Settings Icon in the top right corner and choose open another users folder and open the desired resource.
- Once you have opened the Calendar resource
- Expand the Calendar section in the left navigation pane.
- Click Resource scheduling from with the listing. You will see the following screen.
- Configure the Scheduling Options and Scheduling Permissions using the following tables to assist with option selections.
- Click SAVE once you have finished making your changes.
Allow users to contact external Skype for Business users
Applies To: Office for business, Office 365 Admin, Office 365 Small Business Admin, Skype for Business, Skype for Business Online, Skype for Business admin center. Do you want the people in your organization to use Skype for Business to contact ...
Cancel Office 365 Subscriptions from Microsoft
Cancel Office 365 for business Applies To: Office 365 Admin , Office 365 Small Business Admin TIP: For Office 365 Home, Personal, and University, see Cancel Office 365 for home. There are two ways to cancel your Office 365 for business paid or ...
Send automatic out of office replies from Outlook
Revised by Israel Cenir Nature of Update Added more content, up to date Date of Revision 28/10/2022 I have an Office 365 for business or an Exchange server account The Automatic Replies feature is only available if you have an Office 365 for business ...
How do I create a Room in Office 365?
Revised by Israel Cenir Nature of Update Added more content, still updated Date of Revision 28/10/2022 Rooms are a useful way to book a location or facility for meetings and other events. This may include things like Board or Meeting rooms, equipment ...
Office 365 Admin App
Revised by Israel Cenir Nature of Update Added some references Date of Revision 28/10/2022 https://www.microsoft.com/en-ww/microsoft-365/business/manage-office-365-admin-app